At GLOW (www.WeAreGLOW.com), we work hard. We work smart. But more importantly, we balance work with life in the most productive and inspired way. As a team of strategic, tactical, and creative thinkers, GLOW is dedicated to making global brands shine even brighter through innovative, digital-first communication platforms. We’ve been doing it for 20+ years and have partnered with blue-chip clients like HBO, OnePlus, YouTube, TBS, and Showtime, to name a few. Our team is packed with award-winning designers, writers, motion artists, and editors who treat every assignment as their personal passion project. From the entertainment industry to social media to health and wellness—we consistently push the limits of what’s possible for our clients. And our people. Take a look and see if GLOW works for you.
GLOW seeks an Account Coordinator to work directly with high-profile clients who are considered among the best in digital and social media by – Brands / Entertainment / TV / Film / Streaming / Consumer Electronics / Music. The right person for this position has a passion for the digital/social space, is knowledgeable, hard-working, and shares our work ethic and attention to detail. Currently, everyone at GLOW is working remotely and we anticipate returning to our downtown Manhattan boutique office mid-2021. If vibrant culture, diverse clients, and endless opportunities to innovate are what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place.
- Support team in managing day-to-day campaign activities with clients including asset delivery, feedback, scopes, and timelines.
- Manages production schedules and task due dates.
- Collaborates with the team to ensure that final project deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
- Provide strategies to address client needs, manage expectations, and resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Prepares project briefs and client status reports.
- An active participant in brainstorming, strategy, creative, and planning sessions.
- Aggregate client agenda items, take meeting minutes, and share recaps with the client and internal teams.
- Prior experience working in digital or social media is ideal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Advertising, Liberal Arts or related field of study
- Non-Exempt (Hourly)
- Temporary ($20 Hourly)-to-Permanent ($41,600 Annual)
- Communicates clearly and functions well in a team environment
- A highly organized, detail-oriented multitasker
- Considers themselves a curious marketer. Genuine enthusiasm about pop culture, entertainment, and social media and an understanding of what other brands are doing in the space
- Keen writing skills. Ability to articulate a vision, a POV, and a brand in the written word
- Gives and receives constructive feedback
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with colleagues
- Champions ideas, application recommendations, and team involvement
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) tenure based match
- Commuter benefits
- FSA for medical/dependent care
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Professional development budget
- Generous vacation & sick days
- Stocked fridge of beer and red bulls
- Dog friendly