At GLOW, we work hard. We work smart. But more importantly, we balance work with life in a most productive and inspired way. As a team of strategic, tactical and creative thinkers, GLOW is dedicated to making global brands shine even brighter through innovative, digital-first communication platforms. We’ve been doing it for 20+ years and have partnered with blue chip clients like WarnerMedia, HBO, Spotify, OnePlus, and Showtime, to name a few. Our team is packed with award-winning designers, writers, motion artists and editors who treat every assignment as their personal passion project. From the entertainment industry to health and wellness—we consistently push the limits of what’s possible for our clients. And our people. Take a look (WeAreGLOW.com) and see if GLOW works for you.
As an Art Director at GLOW you’ll conceive and develop a design vision and creative concepts that are forward-thinking, inspired by and driving trends, and show a deep appreciation for design as a craft. You’ll drive and work hands-on to develop captivating design that elevates composition, form, typography, motion, and interactivity. You’ll be a tastemaker for our team and our clients, inspiring with your talents.
You should possess a strong understanding of digital platforms and design for cutting-edge experiences across web, products, and social – particularly in the entertainment space. You’re attentive to details, and well-versed in both creating and applying visual design systems, layouts, typography, and can speak to a range of design inspiration.
- Direct, define, and design creative executions
- Lead and contribute to a range of projects from fast-paced daily deliverables to large tent-pole campaigns and strategies
- Inspire, mentor, and direct a team of designers, producers, and writers
- Craft presentations and campaigns that shatter expectations
- Define and evolve standards for design and creative production
- Own and communicate a creative POV that sets a high bar
- You have 2-4 years of experience within a creative agency or design firm, ideally working across social and digital media
- In-depth Entertainment/TV/Film experience
- You have an impeccable eye for design, and the skills to execute it.
- You’re highly collaborative, organized, and kind. You meet challenges with a sense of possibility and openness.
- Passion for working with client leaders and presenting creative in an engaging way
- Experience working with writers, strategists, technologists, motion designers, producers, and fellow creative team members.
- Experience managing and mentoring Jr. creative team members.
- Broad understanding of relevant design tools including, at the center, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Intimate knowledge of creative standards across modern platforms and technologies
- Extra Superpowers: creative coding applied to design (processing, etc.), strong hands-on experience with advanced 3D design, or innovative formats like AR, VR, and/or AI-enabled creativity.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K: up to 4% match, eligibility at 1st of the month following start
- Other Accessible Benefits: EAP, Commuter, Adoption Assistance, FSA, Short and Long Term Disability, Life & ADD
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Must take 2 week minimum)
- 10 Holidays
- Closed Christmas Week
- Paid Parental Leave
- Hybrid office/WFH flexibility
- WFH Office Supply Reimbursements
- Mental Health Days
- Half Day Summer Fridays
- Training & Wellness Reimbursements