If you’re a natural born hustler with strong leadership skills, exceptional taste and an eye on emerging tech and trends, we’ve got a role for you. GLOW is looking for a stellar ACD to inspire, guide and elevate our team of creatives. You’re constantly creating ideas, thinking of solutions, suggestions and interesting, stimulating concepts.
We tell stories. We use technology to tell them. We need someone who tells stories really well.
Creativity isn’t an occupation, it is a preoccupation. We need someone who is constantly looking, thinking and watching — curious by nature.
- Help lead a team of Art Directors, Designers and Motion Designers to develop strong visual narratives that unfold over the course of a campaign
- Serve as creative account lead for major clients and new business pitches
- Connect with client-side counterparts to develop relationships and ensure creative alignment
- Present concepts and underlying rationale both internally and to clients
- Contribute to the direction and development of creative team members at all levels
- Participate in short and long term big picture planning with regards to the overall direction of GLOW creative
- 4-6 years experience (agency preferred; CPG experience a plus)
- Stellar client-facing skills
- A passion for emerging tech and wide-ranging experience with the classics (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Exemplary communication skills and painstaking attention to detail
- The ability to constantly manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- A collaborative spirit and the ability to think big
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) tenure based match
- Commuter benefits
- FSA for medical/dependent care
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Professional development budget
- Generous vacation & sick days
- Stocked fridge of beer and red bulls
- Dog friendly