GLOW is an award-winning social, marketing and creative agency based in New York City. With a 16-year history as a leader in the digital space, GLOW provides innovative social strategies and best in breed executions for a range of clients who are considered the most successful in their respective industries.
We are currently looking for a social analytics intern to join the Analytics and Paid Social team to work with clients who are considered amongst the best in digital social marketing.
- Pull & evaluate data from Facebook insights, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest & Google Analytics, supplementing this native data with third-party tools.
- Present data and tailor actionable insights and recommendations for clients in a timely manner.
- Respond to clients’ urgent one-off requests for research and reporting with a quick turnaround.
- Be responsible for pulling data for client reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Occasionally perform social audits of competitive social media accounts, research for new business pitches, and other miscellaneous research tasks.
- Opportunity to be involved in and learn about paid social campaigns and reporting.
- Opportunity to be involved in brainstorms and new business meetings.
- Recent graduate, or in their last year of a related Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Media/Communications.
- Proficiency with native analytics platforms (Facebook Insights & Twitter Insights) and third-party tools (like Sprout Social).
- Desire to grow in the analytics/social space.
- Strong familiarity of Google Spreadsheets and Excel.
- Impeccable attention to detail and consistency in approach when it comes to number crunching.
- Excellent time-management skills and understands how to prioritize work based on client needs.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently & proactively, as well as a collaborative team member with the larger GLOW team.
- Open to and responds to honest feedback to facilitate both team member and GLOW growth.
- Have strong opinions on the importance of data and how it relates to social media and strategy.