Great to get introduced to you and start to learn about what you have coming up at Jägermeister!
See below for our case studies covering some of the work we spoke about, as well as a few others I think are relevant to the area of the business you’re focused on — all laddering to solving business challenges through big idea innovation, community nurturing, and social first creative.
I’ve included our work on TBS’s Final Space with a Facebook Live stunt, built in partnership with Adobe, and is TBS’s most engaging Facebook Live ever. We did a Facebook Live fan photoshoot challenge, also below, for America’s Next Top Model. We produce innovative stunts like this all the time and can certainly create concepts for you and your partners as well.
There are content examples embedded in the case studies below, but here are direct links to more live social posts that we’ve produced that we’re proud of. Each of them are pushing the boundaries of what the platforms can do:
- Syfy – The Expanse – trailer posted upside down to allude to the “gravity” of the situation (that the show had very specific gravity nuances, and that Syfy needed this show to be a hit)
- This tweet was also used by Twitter in their own presentations for best in class uses of their platform
- YouTube Premium – Origin – world first sneak peek from space 360 video
- Showtime – Kidding – starring Jim Carrey, custom handmade creative
- Hulu – Shut Eye – 360 video quiz, written and created entirely by GLOW
- Syfy – Channel Zero – 3D Magic Eye gifs (can you see it?)
- HBO – Girls – custom designed maps of iconic locations
- Hulu – The Handmaid’s Tale – on the fly Twitter thread in response to Netflix’s Queer Eye
- IFC – Portlandia – Facebook milestone hack to mark end of series:
- Bonus: #NationalPickleDay thread: https://twitter.com/portlandia/status/930506473444167681
I know I speak for my team when I say that after learning your goals, needs, and overall what you’re focused on, we see a set of challenges that we know we excel at and would love to sink our teeth into.
Finally, read about how we were the most recognized independent agency at the 2018 Shorty Awards.
GLOW Director of Marketing
333 Hudson St. #302
New York, NY 10013